Any love for newer Krell amps?

I recently bought a Krell Duo 175 xd power amp, after debating between it and a less expensive Coda power amp.  I was not able to hear either amp so I based my decision on the recommendation of a dealer who sells both.  I’m liking the Krell very much. I’ve seen a lot on this forum about Coda amps but almost nothing about Krell.  Any Krell owners, enthusiasts or even detractors out there?
fast
Here is my 2 cents - I have used Krell integrated amps for over 15 years. My oldest Krell KAV 400 xi just died. 

I replaced it with the new Krell integrated - K 300i two months ago. It uses the XD amp design and puts out 150 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 300 watts per channel into 4 ohms. It pushes my Maggie 1.7is very well. No fans are used to cool the integrated amp. I have a bigger sound stage and way more detail especially in vocals. My second system uses the Krell Integrated - S550i. This design precedes the XD design. The new Krell sounds better in my main system. 

Krell’s new XD amp design is an advancement -IMO - in quality sound. Per Krell the amp runs longer in Class A power before is goes to Class AB - and i can hear the difference.

To Krell’s credit - they tried to repair my 15 year old KAV 400 xi. I ran up an $800 bill on these repairs and the Amp was still ‘not stable’. They gave me a credit so I could apply it to their new integrated amp. I bought the new Integrated Amp and I cannot be happier.

you have to put a value on a manufacturer that stands behind their equipment and works hard to keep their customers happy.

Happy listening
There is always an adjustment when your founder and designer leaves. Look at Levinson. Krell will never die. Todays gear is excellent. Danny boy is gone. Move on folks. 
Any love for newer Krell amps?

Since Dan D’Agostino left in 2009 not much, slow decay I feel. next (horror) they may start using Mosfets!!

Cheers George
Would a Krell amp work with a Modwright tube preamp and Dynaudio Special 40s?
Dynaudio loves power. Powerfull amps just makes sing dynaudio:)
Driving contour s1.4le with krell kav500i (similar to your special40s) very good combination
The XD generation Krell is a significant improvement in musicality, I've heard enough of their latest kit at shows to say nice job Walter and the Krell design team!