Albums that you listen to straight through / start to finish whenever you put them on!

So I have a few albums that whenever I play them I listen to the whole thing in sequence from beginning to end.
Of course some albums are meant to be that way, they are called concept albums. However, my question is not just for the obvious concept albums per se but for any album you play start to finish because it is strong throughout. All genres are included here so no limits on music preferences.

I’ll start with a few that come to mind -
The Moody Blues - The Days of Future Passed 
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
Alan Parsons Project- I Robot 
Miles Davis - In a Silent Way
Weather Report - Black Market 

Doug 
dougsat
Beatles white Album ,+ 
Doors the Doors+ 
Steely Dan +
CCR+
moody Blues +
SRV+
Eric Clapton + former bands 
Led Zep+
Pink Floyd
Larry Carlton +
Simon and Garfunkel+
Bob Dylan+Miles Davis+Ottmar Lieberman+
Van Morrison+
in all honesty these are just a sample,there are are just so many great artists and albums,it just depends on the mood.
Great question. As originally a digital/streaming/CD listener, I only buy albums that I'm going to listen to all the way through and are high quality recordings. Too many to list.
Early Aerosmith, Rush, Bad Company, Yes, Tom Petty, Cars and The Fixx (Shuttered Room).
I will leave the remote on the other side of the room when listening to resist skipping. I’ve found songs that, before removing the remote from my hand, I would have skipped over because of a slow start that I listen to more than the popular songs on the recording.
Beastie Boys "Paul's Boutique" is one of my longest continual front to back listens.  Over multiple media types over the last 20 years. 

Steely Dan "Aja" because its great. 

Doobie Brothers "Toulouse Street".

Several David Bowie albums.

Fear "The Record" is a great one.

Glen Danzig's first solo album is still a visceral experience. 

The Violent Femmes debut album is another album that never seems dated despite being almost 40 years old.