Streaming only for Tidal Premium

A long time audiophile, nowadays, I only listen to TIDAL Premium through USB Audio Player Pro using an Android tablet connected with a long USB cable to one of a few DACs.  I use the tablet like a juke box and rarely listen to my own music collection.

I have a couple of DIY DACs, a Sabaj D5, and have a Dennafrips Ares 2 on the way .I generally do not use a preamp. The amps are Krell KSA100, Classe AMP2, and Parasound A21. Speakers will generally be B&W 705 S2.  I may change components regularly.

I know little to nothing about streamers but I thought a streamer would get rid of the USB cable and give me more flexibility and potentially better SQ.

I would like recommendations of a streamer that could connect to my wifi server and TIDAL, with software that is equal to or better than USBAudioPlayerPro.

I would like to be able to control the volume and the streamer/TIDAL with an android app. 
chinook9
A streamer is what you need.  You connect it to your wifi modem via wifi or wire (ethernet cable).  I don't know if one of the DACs you have on the way is a streamer/DAC or not.  The streamer I use is a Bluesound Node 2.

I connect it to my wifi modem by cat 6 ethernet cable and to my DAC with a digital coaxial cable.  I downloaded the Bluesound app (BluOs) to my tablet from the Google Play store (it's free).

Once I did the setup for the app, I just open it up, select Tidal and browse Tidal for what I want to listen to.  My tablet connects to my streamer wirelessly through my wifi.

Hope this helps.
You didn't mention a budget.  I use an Ayre QX-5 Twenty that receives Ethernet to play Qobuz and Tidal, downloaded, and ripped files via Roon.  Balanced analog goes to an Ayre KX-5 Twenty, but a preamp is optional.  The sound quality is superb.  In a secondary setup I use a much less expensive ultraRendu that receives Ethernet and outputs USB to an Ayre Codex DAC.  Roon runs on a Mac Mini and is controlled by an iPad.
The three ecosystems I know of that are popular are Volumio, Roon and BlueOS.

The one issue I have with Roon is that it requires a reasonably well powered core (server), but after that  your streamers can be relatively cheap. I use a Raspberry Pi 4 at my DAC, and have my music collection in a closet with the server.