Interesting study

Is this the type of guy who is also the anti cable,digital is superior to analog poster?

Those resachers are always finding something new.
tablejockey
Fords are the truck's we mainly had problems with usually the made in eastern Europe transmissions. One ford the bed fell off it at the dump site. 
 A realtor sends me daily real estate listings so I can get an idea of what my house is worth.  I have received well over 500 of them and I am yet to see a pair of speakers standing in a room.  I am also amazed by how people spend $5,000 on an entertainment center and that they are willing to listen through the TV speakers.  No wonder the audio industry is suffering.  Just think what might happen if audio manufacturers pooled their money to run TV ads to introduce music as a new platform of entertainment.  One of things our guests look forward to is sitting down to listen to music in our living room over a glass of wine.  They are amazed by how incredible music can sound.
To add on to the last post . I have been inside of probably 2,000 residences in the last ten years (painting ) 3 people had anything worth mentioning . 
I have a lot more trouble with the pick up drivers that lean out and yell at you to "get out of the Fn road you Fn yuppy."
Just put a bumper sticker on the back that says:

"High Toned SOB"

(George Stark, from "The Dark Half")

And they’ll leave you alone...and... if not....oh well...
larry5729 ...

• A realtor sends me daily real estate listings so I can get an idea of what my house is worth. I have received well over 500 of them and I am yet to see a pair of speakers standing in a room.
I spent a 40-year career in residential real estate. Over the years, I must have been inside a jillion homes. It always amazed me how many homes I went into that had no music and no books. Must have been 99% of them at least. Lots of big-screen TVs though.

Frank