Best used Amp under $2000 for CD-50

BEST USED AMP UNDER $2000 TO COMPLIMENT RESOLUTION AUDIO CD-50'S GREAT RESOLUTION AND OVERALL TRANSPARENCY GOING DIRECT TO VERITAS 1.8s (90 DB,6 OHMS),THANKS,al
alfred
Hi Carl Eber, I enjoy your great input and knowledge. keep it going. Thank You sincerely, Donjf
Can someone tell me where to hear the Resolution Audio CD-50? I am in N.C. and am not aware of a dealer here. The only place I have heard of this unit is here on Audiogon. What are the prices new and used? Any info will be greatly appreciated. I can be reached directly @ [email protected]. Thanks in advance for your help...
Hi Goose:i don't believe they're currently on production,if resolution audio gets enough requests then maybe they'll make some more,call them they're great people 415-493-5090 ask for mike,i think the retail price was at $3000 which is really not bad for such a great player,used they're going at around $1800 more or less,Alfred.
For the Resolution CD-50, I've been told that there's a new version coming out soon. Contact Audioodyssey.com and he has info on the new unit coming.