New Parasound Halo JC1+ monoblocks just released!!!

Those trying to get the old JC1’s cheaper may want to wait as these new ones should reduce the price of the old one used. And look at these babies do current
Old Model New Model
128x128georgehifi
I'm not negative towards Parasound. Within a particular price range I think Parasound is great. I've heard the JC5 and thought it was very good and offered a lot of bang for the buck. One of the best system I've heard had Gryphon amplifiers and the other had Absolare mono-amps. I simply go by what I hear/prefer regardless of manufacturer. 

Whatever buddy.
John Curl’s best amp to date was the original Parasound Halo JC1 monos, till these even beefier Halo JC1+ monos came along.
You say they "sound ok" and are "a lot of bang for buck" quite a massive understated that I and the others believe that were there.
The JC1’s were the only thing to to drive and make the Wilson Alexia’s sing beside the Gryphon Antillion, without hearing them I'd dare say the new JC1+'s could equal or maybe better the Gryphon Antillion
A great design does not guarantee a great implementation.

The JC1’s were the only thing to to drive and make the Wilson Alexia’s sing beside the Gryphon Antillion

Without sharing the other amplifiers included in this evaluation to the resultant gold-star awarded JC1’s, the comment above is of little value.

Without sharing the other amplifiers included in this evaluation

I’ve given one of the other amps, as the Gryphon.

No need to belittle the ones that were easily beaten by giving their names just because they couldn’t match it against the JC1’s into the Wilson Alexia’s one of the hardest speakers to drive, which demand large amounts of current without an amp becoming stressed.

These amps that were beaten, in their own right, and kept within their driving ability limits are all good amps, (as many members here own them) just not as good as the JC1’s into the Alexia’s

Cheers George
Very happy to see an updated JC1, however I am in no rush to replace my originals.