Wide baffle speakers are better than narrow

I'm just putting out some facts here so no one gets further misguided.

Wide baffle speakers sound much better, more natural and bring the acoustics of the recording venue with them.

Narrow baffle speakers are not as good without significant room treatment.

I'm glad no one here disagrees.
erik_squires
Wide-baffle speakers are capable of excellent imaging if competently designed, better than narrow towers in many cases.
Listening to my Audio Note AN-J's I would have to agree. Also I feel like I read an article on wide baffle speakers recently and can't recall wear.

Also massive self unaware irony alert! kenjit just called you a troll.
In 1985 I had these wide baffle boxes into the Technics "rack" setup. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RSL-Rogersound-Lab-Speed-Screen-SpeedScreen-Speakers-Pair-Good-Condition/30...
Replace the passive radiators, good as new.

Got rid of mine last year,which were mothballed for some 30 years.
Attached  them with zip cord, fabulous faux fi!

I hooked them up before letting them go, they surprisingly  performed pretty good with my current tubed rig. 

Made in Canoga Park, Ca. Weighed 60-70lbs. Made the so-so rack system ROCK.  Especially with those still new CD's. Rarely used the plasticky linear table. 

Pre Sonus Faber Elipsa/Stradavari- poor man style.

"I’m thinking of every thing from the wide-baffle Arnie Nudell Infinity and Genesis to the Sonus Faber Stradivari here."

Even Arnie learned as he gained experience. Look at the baffle for the mid/high panels of the IRS Betas. Also look at the work of Siegfried Linkwitz.