phono preamp for the ortofon 2m bronze

hello need some input . I am looking to get back to my vinyl, I have a kenwood kd650 spinner with a grace 707 tone arm. I need a phono preamp and have been looking at the sim audio 110lp v2, arcam r phono,  musical surroundings phenomena II and the last one is the project phono box ultra 500 which does not have any reviews I can find .I would like to stay solid state so are any of these preamps a good choice? if so which is better? there are so many on the market it is hard to pick one out. I would like it to be adjustable also . thanks for the help.
kully560
Kully,

Good to hear it all worked out.  For a linear power source with R-core transformer, check out Wyred 4 Sound`s, PS-1 modular linear power supply.  The version with one high current (3A) module which would be required for the rPhono, is only $799 🤔
Schiit Mani is really the Schiit!
I use it with the Rega P2/Goldring E3 combination. It will give any phono pre a run for its money (under $1000 price range). Ignore its cost, it performs at a MUCH higher level. If you don’t like it, and I highly highly doubt that could be the case, you can always flip it at a minimal loss. 

Hi,

I have the Sim Audio 110lp v2 and it seems to be working good.

I am running it with a 2m Blue Ortofon cart.

I have not used any other phono stages, so I can't compare and contrast but it seems to be a solid unit with good reviews.

It does not have a power button, so the blue light on the front will stay on. Simaudio recommends to just leave it on 24/7. I have gotten used to the light, so it does not bother me.

The unit has dip switches on the bottom to accommodate different carts (MM and MC).

Hope that helps.
Audiophile1, I wholeheartedly agree w your assessment of the Mani. I've not heard it w SS amplification but excellent match w tube amps. Btw, very nice system.