Frustrated with Vinly

Hey All,

Just coming here to let out out my frustration with Vinyl. I know that Vinyl takes patience but it's frustrating when playing some of my newer records and they have noises that I do not want to hear. Meaning, I try to clean them and they still have noise (pops, crackles, etc). When playing at low volumes of course you do not hear as much but when I turn up the volume is when it gets irritating. 

I can understand if older vinyl would sound like this but these are my newer records that I bought (amazon or barnes and nobles).

Now, I know the products that I am using are probably not great in the first place and I will probably need to upgrade to some more serious cleaner).

Currently trying to use a combo of: Kaiu Vinyl record cleaning set and I have also tried the Audio Technica AT6012 Record Care Kit.

So now I am considering either a Spin Clean type system or Pro-Ject  VC-S2 ALU Type cleaning system.

Any suggestions?

I almost want to give up on Vinyl sometimes and stick to digital (cd, hi res files, qobuz streaming).

Current equipment: denon dp-300f w/2m blue cart.

Thanks

Jay
128x128jay73
Jay, if you haven't already read them, do a search for posts by member atmasphere (Ralph Karsten) on the subject of LP noise (clicks, pops) being exacerbated by poor RIAA phono pre-amps. By the way, you should list your table/arm/cartridge/phono amp.
Dear @jay73 : Your Ortofon cartridge is ok but that Denon is a very low entry level to the analog world. You need not only a better Denon ( one direct drive model. ) TT but you need to buy a stand alone Phono Stage.

Anyway the LP noise don't really disappears not eben with top analog rigs. LP noise levels are intrinsec to this arcaic medium.
Today digital alternative is way superior.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
Jay, you can simply visit some of your friends with better system to play your LPs. Because vinyl is vinyl, if you hear only pops and background noise and no "magic" then the system is very low quality. Normally in a very good system vinyl is pure magic and nobody cares about little pops and cracks, because you're almost there in the studio. It is only possible with great cartridges, tonearms, turntables, phonostages, amps, cables, speakers. Even tape has some hiss, this is nature of the analog media. 

If you're expecting sterile digital sound from vinyl or from tape you'd better stick to digital format.   
Thanks for all the suggestions.

As soon as I get some time, I am going to review all these suggestions again.

I forgot to mention that I have a Simaudio 110lp v2 phono stage. As far as I know that is a decent phono stage.

I do realize my TT is very entry level and I am currently researching some new tables. 

The music does sound good and I think it is the records themselves, not the equipment.

I am not doing a good job cleaning them.

I believe that is what I need to improve on.