Which Preamp Would You Choose?

I am looking at two tube preamps.  The first is a refurbished and upgraded Sonic Frontiers Line-1 hollow state preamp, and the second is a modified and upgraded Jolida Fusion tube preamp.  Both are configured the way I want them (Balanced inputs and outputs, Tape loop for recording, and remote), and both are in exceptional condition.  The Jolida is about $600 less than the Sonic Frontiers.  I will be running the pre into a McIntosh MC-2155, and will add an outboard phono preamp for my vinyl addiction.  I do not find any substantive reviews on the Jolida, so I am having trouble comparing performance between the preamps.  I am trying to cap the Sonic Frontiers at about $1500 to $1700.  Anyone have experience with either of these units? 
128x128zerobias
Have you listened to a Sonic Frontiers??  The most solid state sounding tubed preamp made. I would expand my search.  
The SF Line 1 with Sovtek or new production tubes is not what I would call SS or if so it’s very good SS, but again I would not go there. Is it as Tubey as early ARC or CJ pre’s, no but not sure a real colored preamp is desirable for most listeners today. Many lush/warm preamps can sound a little slow and tubby fat bottom end too. Put some nice NOS tubes in and she will sing and you don’t have to replace all six but the two in the back will do nicely. The Line 1 is built like a tank and a great sounding preamp with the right tubes. The Line 1 will not disappoint and tube rolling is very noticeable with this preamp.
This is a good example of why I always say go integrated. Here we have several mediocre choices all of which wind up being $3k to $5k together, maybe more, and that's without interconnect and before power cords. That kind of money will get you into a nice new Prima Luna or Raven integrated. Just way more value that way- even before factoring in you can get a lot better power cord and interconnect because you're only buying one instead of two.
I'm with testpilot. Expand the search.

Between the two choices, you asked about I'd go with the Sonic Frontiers.
Are you open to Expanding the search?
@adg01 The SF Line 1 with Sovtek or new production tubes is not what I would call SS or if so it’s very good SS, but again I would not go there.
You are right, I didn’t mean to imply that all SS pre amps are poor sounding.

What I was trying to convey (as a former owner of SF Line 3SE) is that the SF Line series of pre-amps are boring, sterile, and lifeless. Don’t be fooled by the impressive parts list, the cool round hockey puck remote, and the fact that it has been upgraded with even more expensive parts.

Now if you have auditioned a SF Line pre-amp and you like it, ignore my post as your opinion is the only one that matters.