Small room amp and speakers recommendation

I have an area in allocated in my new house for a listen room that is approximately 7ft x 12ft x 10 ceilings....i know it's small, hut it's all mine away from the kids. I am look for advice/recommendations on an amp and speakers for that area. I want to keep the budget under $5k (the lower the better). I listen to a lot of vinyl and a majority or my preferred music is acoustic with some rock mixed in on occasion. Please let me know what you think and if you have an other questions on my desired set-up.
Thank you
weiky
Easy, Vandersteen monitors and sub-amp.  Contact Audio Connection John Rutan in Verona, New Jersey.
Seriously take a look at the B&W Formation Duo.  Really nice streaming system.  Just get yourself Node 2i and you’ll be set for listening pleasure.  If you want, add the sub.
Omega one driver , no crossover  monitor  with a small tube amp is ideal
for a room of that size . 10 watts is plenty .
You'll get varying recommendations and I throw my 2¢ too. I likewise have a small dedicated room so my recommendation may count some. Harbeth P3esr and ProAc Tablette 10 monitors are at the top of my list. Glowing reviews everywhere from the audio mags, forums and youtube reviews. Both mate well w/ PrimaLuna tube amps amongst others. I have the Mystere tube integrated amp (PrimaLuna sister company) w/ the high rated Schiit Mani phono pre and I'm leaning to the Tablette10, but the Harbeth is considered a tad better by some.
I used to have a room almost exactly that size, except higher. No matter what I put in, it was not that great. Until I figured out the room itself.

Maybe someone more adept at it could guide you through the room treatments (which may make your room noticeably smaller, by the way). Size of the speakers will, obviously, matter. Bigger may not be better.