fair complaint about Audiogon, violating no guidelines, removed

earlier today I posted complaint about this site, violating no guidelines, mentioning no party in particular, using no profane language....nice discussion ensued, then TAKEN  DOWN  by website!!!!
128x128jw944ts
Also I have just been obliged to accept cookies to continue access  to this site. I thought that obligation was illegal - I have no wishes to allow cookies for anyone
@jw944ts I think it's great you are trying to give us a heads up! Sorry but can't help notice the 944ts........I just sold a nice 944ts in keeping with forum, it had a nice stereo  :  )
@cleeds That is reassuring to hear and if this was a one-off I'd treat it as an error or glitch however, I have seen this complaint raised by several participants before and while some can probably be written off as cranks or nonsense, it does seem to occur much more than I would expect.

I have only been using this site for 5 or 6 months but that's long enough to get a feel for the overall tone of the forum. This seems like a pretty good-natured bunch of technical hobbyists and industry professionals. I don't see many apocalyptic, offensive, fringe-dwelling extremists to deal with so when I notice a disproportionate number of complaints about posts being deleted, especially by pretty well regarded members, that does give me pause.

True; it's a private company and they can do whatever they want with their business as far as I'm concerned, but deleting your customer's comments without any explanation probably isn't going to draw many people in.