BEST SPEAKERS AT A REASONABLE PRICE

Im curious what you guys recommend for speakers at a reasonable price. floor standing and center.      cheaper kef, svs, klipsch, what?         i was looking at them three     not looking to spend a ton but dont want to go super cheap.     can someone give me some recomendations for midddle priced speakers.  dont want to spend over 2500 for 2 floor standing id say       let me know your thoughts please.        going to use a svs subwoofer and FOR NOW onkyo tx-nr809 receiver      HELP PLEASE       THANK YOU 
128x128tblanka
 It IS a tough question. I am, right now auditioning a set of rear loaded horns that I built. Should be plug and play, right? I know better and have several drivers to try out in the enclosures. Even though I like the sound of the horn in general, it will require auditioning. 
 In short, I gone for the build it yourself concept over the decades because of what you can save in price and shipping. 
Find somewhere to hear the Paradigm Premier line.  $3K for their biggest floorstanders and their biggest CC...inclusive!  And they are one of the few companies that use vertically aligned TW/MR on their center channels, which is key for good dialog and blending with the L/Rs.  Their smaller kit is $2400 for all 3.  I use their SE-1 and SE Center from a a few years back, and I am totally happy with them...for HT.
Depending on your room size, I would suggest an in home demo of Ohm Walsh towers and center.  I have the 2000s and a matching center.  For over 10 years now, I have enjoyed them and have no interest in trying other speakers.  YMMV, of course, but I think they are an amazing value.