What's up with TMR Audio?

Hello Forum, 

Last Saturday I purchased several Naim components from TMR Audio.  My credit card was charged and since then there has been no follow up email or shipping info.  I called TMR Monday and Tuesday multiple times only to get "we're closed" recording (I called durning their operating hours).  

This is disconcerting to say the least.  Typically when this happens a company has gone out of business (stops communicating with customers, does not answer phone).  Has anyone else had issues with TMR Audio in the last few days?  I've sent multiple emails and they have gone unanswered.  

I'm going to have to contact my credit card company and see if I can get the charges reversed.  This has been a very disappointing experience... I was eager to receive my new Naim components.  

mrbell
mrbell has been a member here for over 3 years and if you look at his feedback, he has done business with TMR in the past.
Post removed 
Josh-- you need to work Nick more!!! LOL   Tell him WHO DAT from me-=- Happy New Year!!!!!
Seems like the OP is unaware of quite a few things, jetter. Like the fact that some businesses would take a couple of days off for the Christmas holiday. Or that it's unreasonable to assume that just because Amazon has Two Day Shipping, everyone should, too. Or that three business days isn't the time period in which you need to freak out over a credit card purchase. On a brighter note, he did manage to dispel that time-honored axiom that "the customer is always right". He owes TMR an apology, in my opinion.
Even as a good reputable business(meaning-one that is ethical and I like to do business with) it is good for them not to do business with some people. Some people think if a business doesn't bend to every little whim it is a negative. But there are good reasons and times to not do business with a person.