What is the most FUN pair of speakers you've ever had and why?

Not the most expensive, not the best reviewed, not the biggest, but the most FUN.  You know, that ONE that just makes you throw on some more music and keep listening, the one that makes your toes tap, your head bob, your ass move the most.  The one that makes you think to yourself "damn, why doesn't everyone have a pair of these?" Let 'er rip. 
shtinkydog
AR-308HO, I own 2 pairs of these and they stand up to any bookshelf speaker on the market under 4K, they are very smooth with the mids and very detailed on the highs without sounding extreme, also for only an 8" woofer offer exceptional bass with their side firing woofer, and 93db rating also very efficient.Pair these with a tube amp or integrated tube amp and they will keep you listening all night and have you come back the next day for more.
Great thread. I second the Klipsch Forte III. Really had the boogie factor. I will also say my Klipsch Heresy III were fun as well. Alas, life throws us curve balls and things change. I'd take the Forte III's back in a heartbeat..
Sound Lab Quantum
Excellent electrostatic hybrid
great integration with otl amps