What is the most FUN pair of speakers you've ever had and why?

Not the most expensive, not the best reviewed, not the biggest, but the most FUN.  You know, that ONE that just makes you throw on some more music and keep listening, the one that makes your toes tap, your head bob, your ass move the most.  The one that makes you think to yourself "damn, why doesn't everyone have a pair of these?" Let 'er rip. 
shtinkydog
When i was younger.     I loved my cerwin vega 10inch speakers.    Ive had 4 pair or more since and i miss them.     I lived in a condo and fuck did everyone hate me.     Rock n club music.     Didnt need a sub the bass was so dam good.    Fuse in back so you could never blow the speaker.     I went to try n buy them again 6 months ago n cerwin got rid of the 10 inch.     DUMB.    incredible speakers.      Miss them.    I lost them after moving out of state or id still have them today.    INCREDIBLE SPEAKERS.    NO SUB NEEDED
AR-308HO, I own 2 pairs of these and they stand up to any bookshelf speaker on the market under 4K, they are very smooth with the mids and very detailed on the highs without sounding extreme, also for only an 8" woofer offer exceptional bass with their side firing woofer, and 93db rating also very efficient.Pair these with a tube amp or integrated tube amp and they will keep you listening all night and have you come back the next day for more.