Speaker for my system around 10K$, used.

Hi. I am ready to pull the trigger and buy a pair of speakers what I am planning to use in the next few decades. I am selling my "holy grail" watch -previous watch collector and salesman- so I'd like make IT worth...my budget is around 10k$, I have a smallish listening space, don't need much power but SQ. The rest of the system: VPI Classic TT, Ikeda 9TT cart., Gold Note PH10 phono, Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP int. I don't have a chance to prelisten, but according to my research in internett the following speakers seems like matching my taste:

1.Voxativ Ampeggio (older mod, maybe with the matching sub later on)

2.Feastrex Vivace (sub later?)

3. JBL 4367 

Which one would you go for? Any other similar what can be even better? I love full range field coils or JBL sound but I am open for other suggestions.

128x128korakotta
Tekton Moab, $4k, Audiokinesis Swarm subwoofers $3k, Synergistic Research CTS speaker cable (and have Michael Spallone modify the Active Shielding MPCs) for about $2k, and put the remaining $1k into Synergistic HFT Speaker Kits and HFT room treatment.

Have you heard GoldenEar Triton1R? The reviews are full of praise. I have the Triton 1s and am very happy with them.
I set my budget for $10k used a few years ago and learned a few things. I learned that some speakers are more room sensitive than others, some of the more revealing speakers are brutally hard on upstream components and what started out as revealing and impressive became unmusical. I found rear ported speakers added bass while front and bottom ported did nothing to extend the bass. 
There’s no such thing as to much power and 5 or so pair later I rolled the dice on some dsp that really are less room sensitive and I don’t have to worry about matching components. 
$10k is a lot of used dollars and you can get some of the best sound available.
Golden Ear Triton Reference.  10K.  There is a pair for sale on here for 6.5k used.