Speaker for my system around 10K$, used.

Hi. I am ready to pull the trigger and buy a pair of speakers what I am planning to use in the next few decades. I am selling my "holy grail" watch -previous watch collector and salesman- so I'd like make IT worth...my budget is around 10k$, I have a smallish listening space, don't need much power but SQ. The rest of the system: VPI Classic TT, Ikeda 9TT cart., Gold Note PH10 phono, Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP int. I don't have a chance to prelisten, but according to my research in internett the following speakers seems like matching my taste:

1.Voxativ Ampeggio (older mod, maybe with the matching sub later on)

2.Feastrex Vivace (sub later?)

3. JBL 4367 

Which one would you go for? Any other similar what can be even better? I love full range field coils or JBL sound but I am open for other suggestions.

128x128korakotta
The JBL is relatively versatile in room setup and size. I own them and have heard in very small rooms and very big rooms. It can do both. The bass extension is more limited than people tend to believe; I am in a personal debate about getting subs, even though I don't particularly want to deal with them. Otherwise the frequency response is flatter than the Voxativ, so I believe the JBLs to be more versatile between types of music. The Voxativ has rolled off HF and a more beautiful tone, while the JBLs are more bleached out, similar to but not as bad as Revels. The JBLs are more dynamic and more articulate as front loaded horns tend to be. They require low noise, low distortion equipment or they sound pretty bad.   
It would be very helpful if you could expand upon what your particular “taste” is as you’ll get much more useful and targeted recommendations. 
Tekton Moab, $4k, Audiokinesis Swarm subwoofers $3k, Synergistic Research CTS speaker cable (and have Michael Spallone modify the Active Shielding MPCs) for about $2k, and put the remaining $1k into Synergistic HFT Speaker Kits and HFT room treatment.

Have you heard GoldenEar Triton1R? The reviews are full of praise. I have the Triton 1s and am very happy with them.