PMC OB1i feedback

Has anyone listened to the PMC OB1i ? And has anyone compared them to the model below them..the FB1i ?

Are they a good step up from the FB1i ? How do you find the OB1i. Laid back, forward, dynamic etc ?

I listen to rock and blues and want something with some dynamics and a little excitement along with the neutrality and accuracy.
dallyd31
Thanks for the feedback.

Do you find the OB1i laid back at all ? Are they open sounding with a nice top end, and would you consider them a good rock/blues speaker ?
I've owned the ob1i and found them to be very open and clean. I would not call them laid back but I would not call them forward either. They are just very well balanced across the entire spectrum. IMO one of the best speakers in their price range. I loved them. And YES, I would say they are perfect for rock and blues, big time! If you get them and don't love them, it's not the speakers, it's the rest of your gear.
Yes. The 24s are fantastic speakers but they are slightly more forward sounding. I prefer the ob1i to the 24 especially for rock.
I'm ultimately trying to decide between the FB1i and the OB1i and if it is worth the $2K difference.