Vandersteen 2wq x-over help

Hi. I have a Hovland Sapphire amp and I need to find out the correct values for the x-over. The output imp is 680kOhms. I tried emailing Mr Vandersteen a few weeks ago, but I haven't received an answer; very annoying considering I purchased his product.

So can anyone help please? Thanks.
mikes
The process is explained in the owners manual, you did get that with your subwoofer, didn't you? Check the web site for the manual if you didn't get one. If you want detailed help direct from Mr. Vandersteen you will have to call him, he's electronically challenged (i.e., older than the internet).
The DIP switch position chart is in manual, if you got it used with no manual just go to the website and download the manual, I just grabbed it so its there. You will need the values off the bottom of sub.
Are you looking for the cut off point for your main amp? The 2Wq comes with a variable crossover (WX-2) that goes between the amp and preamp with a selector switch. Once the desired sound is achieved the box is removed and replaced with a plug in resistor at the back of your amp. This relieves the main amp and speaker of low frequencies. Without the WX-2 your only other option is to try different resistors. These are high quality resistors with male and female RCA's.

I hope this helps.
Thanks all. I didn't get WX-2, but I did get a set of 50k resistors. I was aware of the trial and error aspect of choosing the right resistor value from having read various posts elsewhere, but I was hoping to hear from someone, who already tried it with the Sapphire, who could give me some advice.

Again, thanks to any and all that can help.