Please help with the cable burner

I bought this cable burner, plugged into the power and it run but do not know how to attach the cables into and how long it takes for burning.

Could you please share your comments about how to use it. I, of course, am responsible for the usage myself.

Link of the burner: http://www.ebay.com/itm/161427495357

Thank you very much.
128x128hungmx
Thank you for your comments.

@Timrhu: just bought from you some Kimber and Analysis Plus speaker cables :)
Hi Hungmx.
I think the best burning method is patience.Just plug the cables in your system and wait till they`ll begin sorting out the best qualities.Because cables acquire a memory according to the use and current they are submitted to, so which best manner to burn your cable following the neccesities of your components??At least that`s my point of view and for what I see I`m not the only one.Cheers.Raf
Wow. So "cables acquire a memory". Amazing that high end audio is smarter than all scientists at all research institutions involved with signal transmission over 100 years. How did analog communications by wire ever survive for those 100 years? How did we ever land on the moon?

I am really impressed with high end audio and proud to be in the hobby, so much physics has been discovered and rewritten by our little industry. Such insight, such understanding, so much genius level thinking.