What is the best HEAVY METAL speaker?

I know totally blasphemy question here on Audiogon. But you like what you like, right? Anyway, I know most metal music is totally compressed and recorded horrible (aka Metallica) however there is a new age of metal bands out there that are starting to change that (Opeth started with Blackwater Park). So what speakers out there can take the pounding of a double bass drum kit hitting at full throttle and give the roar of metal guitar justice. There has to be a set up that would make Glen Tipton turn his head and say hell ya!
128x128lizzardkingseattle
Any thoughts about Dynaudio Special 40? From all I’ve read they are refined but do give up some and tilt for a more “fun” sound.

these are the top of my list and as much as I’ve said no to floor standers I can’t seem to completely eliminate the Spatial M3.
2 way little Dynaudio is not gonna give you the slam required IMO. I do think they are probably great. Cant do bass midbass and low bass at respectable volumes for metal with a single 6 inch driver. 
Agree on the Polk Monitor 10's for rock. Still have a pair in rotation today.  The OP should budget $2750 for a high end speaker that will have excellent sound stage an imaging.  Then find a pair of Monitor 10s for $150 on Craigslist and upgrade the caps for another $100.   The more expensive speakers should undoubtedly sound more refined.  But when it comes to rocking out and cranking it up........vintage Monitor 10's still rule.

Altec 19 or 17

ATC (SCM-20 or higher models)

Legacy Classic, Focus, Whisper

Infinity Beta, Gamma, Kappa

Paradigm Studio series (Mk1)

ESS Heil, Ohm Walsh, Oscar Kithara

Vandersteen 2ce, 3ce, Treo

Dunlavy

JBL K2

Eggleston

Aerial 6b, 7b, 8b, 10t

Apogee