need recommendations for standmount speakers

Hi guys.

I’m looking for new standmount speakers. Budget is up to 3k but can stretch if needed. 

My current setup in my small bedroom (about 3x3m size) is as follows:

Cambridge Audio cxn v2
Benchmark dac3b
Benchmark hpa4
Benchmark ahb2
B&W 606 on b&w stav 24 stands
Rel t7i

Music is from tidal/roon and I have done REW on this setup. Somehow feels like something is missing.. I can’t pinpoint what exactly, but perhaps lacking some weight in the mids..

I’ve tried the Buchardt S400 for a month before eventually returning them. Although very good speakers, I felt they lacked a bit of high end sparkle. I preferred the top end of the b&w.

Unfortunately, I can’t have the speakers more than 20 cm from the back wall. They’re about 5 feet apart.

Any recommendations for new speakers? I was considering the B&W 705 s2, Dynaudio Special 40 and Focal Aria 906. Home demo is pretty hard to arrange where I’m at.
128x128docroasty
Out of the 3 you have listed I would go with the Focal in that small of room that close to the wall. I especially suspect the Dynaudio would be pretty boomy. In the right room I would go Dynaudio all day. 
We have currently a lot of monitors in that price range, from ATC, KEF, Dali, Paradigm, Quad. 

The Quad Z2 is one of the best sounding monitors we have ever heard in the $2,500.00 price point. 

All the drivers are custom designed including one of the best sounding ribbons we have ever heard. Most ribbon tweeters have a bit of glare along with their superior speed and articulation.

The Quad's tweeter is a pure ribbon bonded to a thin layer of plastic which damps the metal which stops the normal ringing which occurs in most conventionally designed ribbon tweeters.

The Quad Z series tweeter is also considerably larger than most ribbons which allows it to handle more power as well as having a lower crossover point.

The Quad Z2 throws a gigantic sound stage, the midrange is smooth and full bodied, the bass is also quite deep and tight. 

The Z2 also uses a custom designed Kevlar midrange/woofer which integrates beautifully with the tweeter.

Quad hired Peter Comenaeu the genius behind Heybrook loudspeakers who previously had spent years at Heybrook developing a proprietary ribbon tweeter to spearhead the Quad dynamic loudspeaker project.

They have been receiving rave reviews all over Europe.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Quad dealers
Thank you, everyone, for all your suggestions! I'll be honest, some of the brands mentioned, I've never even heard of. Looks like my work will be cut out for me and I've a lot of reading up and listening to do. 

The Quad Z2 look interesting. Only experience I've had with Quad is with the 11L and that was so many years ago. 

I've really got to try and find a Harbeth to listen to. Never heard one in person all my life... 
Save yourself a bundle and buy a nice pair of Joseph Audio RM7XL Monitors available now on AudioMart for $1300. You’ll be thrilled. 
how about a pair of used Proac Response D2?  They are front-ported, and do just about everything well.