What are your top three live concerts of all time?

I'll go with ;  1.Santana  at the Music Hall in Boston      2.Jimi Hendrix at the Boston Garden   3.Supertramp at the Music Hall.                                                                                                                                                             
rockysantoro
Grateful Dead at Alpine Valley in the summer of 1990. Saw them many time but this was the first time I saw them clean & sober. They were awesome! 

King Crimson late 2000's in Chicago. Nice small venue. The sound was superb 

Genesis at a stadium in Michigan back in the day (don't remember exactly when). Although I was tripping at that event the show was spectacular  

Only 3?!

I won’t include The Beatles at The Cow Palace in S. San Francisco in ’65, ’cause though a historic thing to experience, even at the time I was not very impressed with them as a live band.

And though I liked them at the time, the Cream, Hendrix, and Who shows I attended in ’67, ’68, and ’69 now pale in comparison with what was to follow. Including:

The Kinks at The Fillmore in 1970. Unbelievably loud (topped only by The Ramones), and so much fun!

Big Joe Turner backed by The Blasters at Club Lingerie in the mid-90’s. One of my favorite male singers (what a man!) and Rock ’n’ Roll bands (whose members that night included Lee Allen---a member of Little Richard’s 50’s band!---on tenor sax).

NRBQ at The Roxy, sometime in the 90’s. Just about the coolest band I’ve seen live. Bassist Joey Spampinato (one of my favorites on the instrument) can seen playing in the band Keith Richards hand-picked for the concert at the end of the Chuck Berry documentary he made, "Hail, Hail, Rock ’n’ Roll." Joey was offered the bass chair in The Stones when Bill Wyman left, and turned it down. Why join "The Best Rock ’n’ Roll Band In The World" when you’re already in the best Rock ’n’ Roll band in the world? ;-)

Rockpile at The Country Club in Reseda, CA, 1980. Three nights in a row, Moon Martin opening. 100 proof Rock ’n’ Roll! THE Rock ’n’ Roll Super Group, comprised of Dave Edmunds, Nick Lowe, Billy Bremner, and Terry Williams.

Dave Edmunds at The Ritz in NYC, 1983. My favorite Rock ’n’ Roller; a great guitarist, singer, and producer. My ex-wife’s all-time favorite live show. This night he had the dearly-departed Mickey Gee on second guitar, and UK madman Geraint Watkins on piano.

Iris Dement at The Troubadour in the mid-90’s. My favorite female singer, a great songwriter, and an absolute angel.

Little Village on a soundstage in Burbank, CA, at the time of the release of their sole album (if you ignore their collaboration on John Hiatt’s Bring The Family, their first time playing together). Though the LV album was a relatively mediocre disappointment, live they were astonishingly great. Being comprised of John Hiatt, Ry Cooder, Nick Lowe, and Jim Keltner, that’s not surprising, ay?

The Lyres at Club Lingerie, late-80’s. My favorite modern Garage Band, led by singer/Vox organist Monoman (Jeff Conolly).

Foster & Lloyd at The Roxy, late 80’s. A Country guy and a Pop guy who made great music together. They had a KILLER band too.

Last but not least, The Band at The Berkeley Community Theater in 1970. The Band are the best self-contained ensemble (songwriting, singing, musicianship) Rock ’n’ Roll has yet produced. IMO, of course.

Pink Floyd at Mile High Denver Both tours, Moody Blues at Red Rocks with Denver Symphony twice and Dire Straits at Red Rocks.

Radiohead - at the Greek Theatre. Berkeley, CA 4/17/17

Animal Collective - at the Fillmore, San Francisco, CA 9/17/07

Silver Jews / Stephen Malkmus - at the Wonder Ballroom, Portland, OR 9/30/2008
Pink Floyd - The Wall @ the Colosseum, Los Angeles 
Lyle Lovett - Joshua Judges Ruth Tour - Rialto Theater Joliet, IL
Huey Lewis and the News - Sports Tour - SIU Arena Carbondale, IL