Why does streaming need to be so complex

Been struggling for a while now. I simply want the best source for my Apple Music subscription, Tidal Hi-Fi subscription and now Amazon Music HD subscription. I really don’t care about a DAC as I am using an external Benchmark DAC. Got a revealing system using Sim Audio power amp and Von Schweikert speakers. Currently using Apple TV and Fire TV through my OPPO 105 HDMI in and Coax out to DAC. Both sources are not capable of passing Hi-Res. Raspberry PI solution though good needs technical skills, Aurelic product does not support Amazon Music HD, list continues with audiophile streamers missing some functionality or the other. 
The only decent streamer out there that covers it all is Bluesound node 2 and 2i and they continue to keep the customers in mind with updates. Is that the only option out there? Am I stuck with building my own using Mac mini or Raspberry PI? Budget is $1500. 
128x128ghulamr
@junzhang10 I did that for a while. I like Amazon HD and the price is better and in the long term the savings add up. OPPO has no customer service and no future updates available. As a matter of fact I have the OPPO 105 for sale on CL. My current set up consists of driving amazon HD through Fire TV into OPPO HDMI in and coax out to my benchmark DAC. To my original point the Fire TV down samples the music again to be up sampled by benchmark DAC. Audiophiles are always searching for that purest source with least links. 
I’ve been happy with using a small form computer for my source and a good DAC out board. maybe you should look at setting up a dedicated mini computer like a Mac mini or Assus Vio, digital out or usb out will be avail. all services are avail and you can set up a tablet-phone to act as a remote. I had my Assus Vio set up for dedicated streaming by my computer tech friend he ditched much of the stuff running in the back ground that improved things quite nicely.

I also use a wireless keyboard with a track pad on one side for times when I need to type stuff more convenient then typing on a touch screen. Only thing you need is a monitor I use my TV since its in the same room, my friend uses a small touch screen monitor mounted on a swivel, the monitor is like 12" diagonal not much bigger then a tabet. Or use a tablet. 

one last thing I like about the small form computer is the power supply is out board think in line wall wart so some isolasion phisixaly . 
ghulamr

I'm one or two steps behind you in regards to HD streaming or a source to provide the proper HD music files. I have a VAC PA 80 80 amp, ARC L15
pre amp for two channel. For 5.1 I have the Emotiva MCA-1 AV receiver along with the Oppo BD 105 blue ray player . Wanting to add a DAC for quite some time I'm finally leaning towards the Audio GD-C 2 Master 11 or the MHDT Pagoda
and both have the PCM 1704 D/A converter chips and they are considered one of the best chips out there. So my delima is finding a simple and effective way of supplying HD files to the DAC.  There is a App called USB Audio Player Pro
So in an ideal world I would just connect my phone and play Hi res music file to my heard desires. Or I'm I just dreaming???

From USB Audio Player Pro:
"Supporting USB audio DACs to play audio files up to 32-bit resolution at any sample rate! Will play any popular format including wav, flac, wavpack, ape, mp3 and DSD files. This app is a must have for every HiFi enthusiast, bypassing all audio limits of Android. But even without a USB DAC, the app supports many of the HiRes audio chips found in the latest phones, allowing to play at much higher quality than standard music players, even the ones that come with your phone!"
Just buy the Bluesound and enjoy the music.  As you stated it does everything you asked for except for costing $1500.00.  You have an external dac that you can choose to use if you want.   ???
Eric I still run Logitech Media server for the same basic reason. I added Plex a few years back.  I will probably wait to see what happens with amazon hd music integration into various platforms in the immediate future and go from there but I already have access to more great sounding streaming music than I will ever have time to listen to.  Great times to be a hifi and music lover.