Dreaming of a DIY 8W Class A amp designed by Nelson Pass?

I've never built one, or heard them but this kit looks fun as hell, and includes everything you need:

https://diyaudiostore.com/collections/frontpage/products/amp-camp-amp-kit?variant=7072933085218
erik_squires

erik_squires
"
Feel free to start another thread where you enumerate the causes, and leave this thread alone."

Just so everyone who doesn't understand this group perhaps newcomers can understand you do not need Erik's permission to start a thread or to post in this one he is not one of the moderators or representatives, spokesmen, or managers of Audiogon I have confirmed this directly. 
leave this thread alone.

and who are you to tell me what to do ?

amazing how many keyboard warriors there are out there.

and who are you to tell me what to do ?

Of course, do as you will. Sit here and troll all day long, and be seen for that.

he is not one of the moderators or representatives, spokesmen, or managers of Audiogon I have confirmed this directly.

That’s’ literally the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read on here.

I’ve never claimed otherwise. I do claim to know how adults of good character behave, and am pointing the way.

Those who act like petulant children will be seen as such.

The floor is yours to show yourselves to be either.
Ah, how I used to enjoy Audiogon, having been a member since 2001. Things used to be shared in a nice, positive manner, threads had meaning and life was merry. Though I usually avoid Audiogon's Forum as it tends to be more negative than positive at times, I have been intrigued by the postings of Mr. Squires. He does state that he has posted positive threads. Frankly, with approximately 289 postings / threads by Mr. Squires I have not the time to read them, as I have not the time, even though I am retired. In Audiogon, the "High End Community", I would think that the enjoyment of music would be the thing that takes up most of our (collectively speaking) time. It seems that the equipment and even some "sniping"  is becoming the center of many postings. As my father once said, (and this is a quote) " Verbosity wastes a portion of the reader’s or listener’s life.”  So, with all these postings, replies, "trolling", more postings, I have a difficult time taking the member who started the original post somewhat seriously. 289 postings is a lot. I have no qualms with people seeking help, or an occasional comment about something they have experienced, but to talk about building something, then have several good people responding only to then say it is a project that he has not the time for, well, then there is that wasting of the reader's time and perhaps even good will. I believe wiser people than me have addressed the virtues of speaking less than more as it does tend to lend credibility to the party who speaks only when making a point or addressing an issue now and then. I for one, am going to avoid this forum and look to the one on US Audio Mart. Things seem to a tad more calm there and less "emotional".
And it appears to me after reading some of Mr. Squire's postings that he has no love for anything Nelson Pass related so while reading the whole posting I was waiting for the bomb to drop in the attempt to destroy a piece of Pass equipment. Odd...
I built an F4 from diyaudio and it changed my life.  Just finished the DIY version of the SIT3 and it is beautiful.  I've got two monoblocks that each have an F4 and SIT3 in them... roughly $6400 worth of amplifiers that I built for $2000, and the process teaches you about how electronics work.  Now I can troubleshoot and fix my own equipment. 

Thanks Nelson, it's amazing that you allow people to do this with your intellectual property.