Dreaming of a DIY 8W Class A amp designed by Nelson Pass?

I've never built one, or heard them but this kit looks fun as hell, and includes everything you need:

https://diyaudiostore.com/collections/frontpage/products/amp-camp-amp-kit?variant=7072933085218
erik_squires

Showing 3 responses by riley804

I’m sorry, I think you’ve missed a lot of my threads which were pro something, which then the trolls jumped into.

Please don’t blame me for threads the trolls have had to ruin.

Even in this thread, I say "Hey, I saw a cool kit" and some one had to come in and throw shade. I won’t be responsible for the trolls in the peanut gallery who have to find something wrong with it. Trolls are going to troll, but please don’t blame me for their acts.

You bring this on yourself.....and maybe one day you will realize this.
when Erik first joined this site , he was real big on pushing the diy speaker build and putting pillows between the speakers . it also seemed that he always had an answer for everything.   
after a while I thought maybe it’s just me as I was growing tired of him and his threads as it seemed he was just trying to stir the pot on here......but with the recent pass labs amp thread and now this one, he obviously has nothing better to do.  
have seen it many times where a member will wear out his welcome here and threads will get ignored and that member will eventually go away......
leave this thread alone.

and who are you to tell me what to do ?

amazing how many keyboard warriors there are out there.