The Synergistic Research Orange Fuse ... Further thoughts.

Here are my observations after several weeks of burning in the new SR Orange fuses:

1. The sound has a more relaxed presentation. 

2.  Clarity - There is less grain. I thought I had this beat, but evidently not. 

3.  The soundstage has expanded further and instruments and performers are more well-placed inside the stage. The presentation is a lot more three-dimensional. 

4.  More articulation on voices. Vocals are more organically human in nature. While listening to Kevin Mahogany sing "Skylark," I hung on every note and word in the lyrics. Massed voices, like those heard on the Norman Luboff Choir's "But Beautiful" album, are more delineated. The solo instruments are more present than ever before also.

5.  There is a definite improvement in dynamics. Drum solos place the drummer right there in the room with you. Rim shots, bongos, congas and big bass drums are amazing. So are vibes. Cal Tjader and Victor Feldman ... Welcome to the party. 

6.  There has been a further improvement in tonal accuracy. String instruments have taken on a new dimension.  

7.   Among other improvements, there has been a slight amount of welcome warmth added to the mid-bass. The music, as a result, has become more emotionally involving. A little more tube-like in a very nice way.

8.  More meat on the bones overall. Massed strings are beautiful.  Bach's "Air on a G String" ... simply beautiful.  

9.  Lastley, I can set the volume control lower and get the same volume in sound as before.

Overall ... the new Orange fuse is a real winner in my system. 

Highly recommended. 

Frank

128x128oregonpapa
allenf1963

The fuses are used in your electronics, like amps, line stages, phono stages, and speakers that use fuses like Maggies.

The Orange fuse under discussion here is made by Synergistic Research in Santa Ana, California. The owner and lead designer of SR products is still Ted Denney.

I’ve been on the other sites you mentioned where some members excoriate Ted Denney. He’s actually hated by a few members on those sites.

Those calling Ted Denney’s products "snake oil," for the most part have never tried SR products. They are people who lead narrow, darkened little lives and take pleasure in talking out of their heinies.

These are very destructive people, not just on the audiophile sites, but destructive in general as they wander through life without a positive focus, or a second thought about how much they hurt others ... all for the cause of making themselves feel far more important than they are.

To paraphrase Nikola Tesla ... "If hatred was electricity, they could light up the entire world."

If you were to go back on earlier fuse threads, you’d find that the Orange fuse is the latest SR fuse to hit the market. Prior to the Orange fuse, there are A’gon threads on the SR Red, Black and Blue fuses. Each one was an incremental improvement over the others.

While $160 for a fuse seems expensive, especially I would imagine to someone like yourself who has been out of the hobby for a while, you can be assured they are not snake oil, and that they perform well beyond their price point.

There’s a 30 day trial period with a 100% money-back guarantee. If they do nothing for you, then you’d be out only the cost of return shipping.

www.highendelectronics.com

Hope this helps ...

Frank
^^^^bravo...hope you’re being compensated for your relentless PR efforts. 
lalitk ... 

The man asked the question. I provided the answer. 

By the way, I just bought a private jet with my royalties. See you in Paris. 

Frank
What amazes me about threads like this, even more than Ted's incredible ability to continually best himself, is how eager and diligent some are to tell us all in no uncertain terms just how awful they are at listening and remembering what they've heard. For damn sure if I was that lost at sea I'd want to keep it to myself. The last thing I would ever want to do is try and act like everyone else has to adapt to my lack of ability. But no. I can't tell, so you can't either. A perennial fave. Amazing.

A big +1 here for SR, and highendelectronics.com
For those who can hear the difference.