Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
Post removed 
I'm not putting down anything I just found the monitor audio a better speaker and had more three-dimensional sound and the Tweeter was much smoother and more natural sounding. I find the beryllium Tweeter bright and the paradigm 7f is 25000 which I think is way overpriced the Platinum 300 are only 18,000 and sound better and look way better.
Every data point is valuable.  When enough of them start to correlate, then you're really getting somewhere.
Haven’t heard the Monitor Audio’s but have heard the Persona 5f’s with their Anthem electronics and found them smooth and effortless sounding. It makes sense the room correction features of the Anthem electronics are a good match but I certainly didn’t find the Be tweeters harsh. Full disclosure, I own Paradigm Studio 100 V5 speakers and am a fan of the higher end Paradigm speakers. 
I didn't find the tweeters harsh I found them bright and in my face the symbol should have a brassy sound not an edgy sound and like I said the monitors are much more human-sounding and real sounding than the paradigm in my opinion someone else may have a different opinion when they hear both and that's okay but I believe that the driver technology that monitors using is way ahead of paradigm with the new RDT ll drivers and the MPD Tweeter.