Paradigm 3f, KEF reference 3, Monitor Audio PL300II

I've been auditioning speakers in the $15,000 range and am almost ready to decide.  My short list right now is the KEF Reference 3 and the Monitor Audio PL300II.  I'm planning to hear the Paradigm Persona 3f this weekend.  I've also heard speakers from B and W, Wilson, Wilson Benesch and Proac but none made the final cut.  I really expected to be blown away by the Proacs and, while they were very good, I prefer the KEF and Monitor Audio. Unless the Paradigm is even better, it will be a tough call. They both seem to have great imaging and soundstage, reasonable bass and pretty life like presentations.  We all know how hard it is to compare and contrast speakers, especially when there's a large time gap between listening sessions. The Monitor Audio dealer has offered to bring them to my house, set them up and let me live with them for a week at no cost. Sounds like a great offer but I don't want to accept if I'm leaning more towards the KEFs.  Any helpful advice would be appreciated.  
puli
Cmc3 congrats the combo is very good, we used them with the Paradigm SW 1000 which is a $3k sub you probably got the JL E 112 which is a $2k sub.

We used to sell JL as well the Paradigm was even faster and more articulate although a bit more expensive. However even the Paradigm dealers rarely display all the Paradigm subs.

You are very correct that a good sub plus the Persona 3F are a fantastic combo, the additional bass of the woofer provides greater bass punch and warms up the 3F's presentation a bit.

You got a fantastic system there, burn in the speakers, use a good power cord on the STR, and when you are ready add a set of Isoacoustic footers under the speaker to replace the factory spikes and boy you will be in real heaven

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Paradigm Persona dealers
well I'd like you to tell me what's better than the monitor audio pl300 II or 500 ll cuz I haven't heard anything at 4 times the price. In fact I know someone that has the 500s and he put them up against the Wilson audio Alexx which cost 105,000 and the magical Q5 which cost $85,000 and he said that the 500s beat them both handly in every area.
@urbie19 Any number of speakers can be thought as better than any other speaker. Depends on your hearing ability, your musical tastes, ROOM, equipment, mood, etc.

There is no best speaker for everyone, maybe best of for each person. 
What is your amplification?  That is a HUGE part of this. Are you planning on tailoring your system to these new speakers.  I can't imagine a scenario where you would put the MA Platinum's and the Paradigm Personas into the same system and expect a good result from both.  They are radically different speakers and amplifier matching for them will be critical.  

I hope you're ready to have your ears bleed with the paradigm that beryllium Tweeter is so bright compared to the MPD Twitter of monitor audio it's not even funny and same with that beryllium mid-range the voice sound so hard compared to monitor audio it sound so humid and warm I listen to the 7s and they were terrible compared to the Platinum 200 which I bought.