Klipsch!. The worst speaker company, EVER?

His passionate hatred for Heresy's and other Klipsch speakers made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELSPBZyoCI
128x128gawdbless
The latest affordable Klipsch stand mount monitors have been getting a lot of consistent praise. Can’t be that bad.....

My Klipsch sub works great.  
MJCMT...my ears have been subjected to being attached to a head that's been in the music biz for over 5 decades, and they work fine. I don't mix these small venue live shows to ear blasting loudness so that's not hard on my ears at all, and the styles of music have ranged from Jim Campilongo and Julian Lage to The Baltimore Consort and Bill Charlap (not on the same bill, but you get the drift). Decades of electric guitar likely did the most damage, but other than tinnitus that really doesn't bug me much and some very high frequency loss I can still hear better than most geezers.
IF one can divorce oneself from opinion, the Klipsch originals attempted to solve one of the pillars of reproduction: dynamic range.  At the time, there were very few large power amplifiers.  Paul used walls and proper engineering to get inexpensive drivers/horns to work properly together and achieve some decent levels.  I was a LaScala owner from the mid 70s who swore by them.  It was a bit disappointing a few years figuring out they were using shockingly low cost OEM EV midrange horns and drivers and EV horn tweeters.  It all goes to show that proper engineering and efficiency (wider dynamics) can win a lot of sonic arguments.  

Today I'd like to think the advances in speaker design are being accomplished by focusing on driver distortion, crossover improvements ["active"] on top of efforts to achieve realistic dynamic range, 

Brad
I believe Klipsch has really stepped up their game with their Heritage line. Very competitive in the audiophile world. Their RP line is also making great strides as well. Klipsch heritage speakers are unique, if it's a live artist in your room experience you crave, there are not many speakers that can match Klipsch. It is great to see the progress Klipsch continues to make with their speakers and their product line. Currently I listen to both the RP-160m and the Klipsch Forte iii. Immensely enjoy what these speakers can do. 

Bought from Amazon, and told from an unauthorized dealer and refuse to providesupport.

However, customer is following the Kliptch brand name, and from a reputable Amazon platform, - how can customer easily tell which one is authorized, even with trust of Amazon platform, and how can the unauthorized dealer get the product from Kliptch with a resale margin!? This is just absurd. 

Don't you think it's either Kliptch or Amazon that be responsible for regulating the market, and eventually it's still essentially Kliptch the company itself to protect and honor its brand credibility. this way you are damaging the Kliptch brand, market as well as trust of customer!

It's still Klipsch product within warranty, and NOT a fake one!