Best speakers 5k 10 k

Lets hear  it..only new. Soundstage and imaging most important. 
nyaudio98
I have to agree with mn2bttb. Revels are really hard to beat, they just play the music.  I used a set of F36 for a while and debated whether to keep them or my Magnepan 3.5s.   Personally, I would use a pair of Rythmik subs.  

I’m very intrigued by the Boenicke speakers myself.
But when suggesting Boenicke, I’d want to be made aware of the rather high demands that brand puts on the choice of amplifier. I just read a review again where the W8 was measured at 81 db sensitivity with a challenging impedance, the speaker designer suggesting his speakers should have 1,000w amplification to reach their potential. Wow!!!!

Charney Audio Companion with Voxativ AF 2.6 drivers @ $8900.00. Charney is located in Somerset NJ. Set up an appointment to audition you'll be glad you did!
http://charneyaudio.com/
Heard some negative stuff on Charnay..i knownhe spend a ton on quality of driver. Verdant audio intrigues me
Charney Speakers look like they were made in a High School Wood Shop. Dont care how great they sound cause I would have to cover them with a sheet to avoid embarrassment.