30 Watts of class A power: What Speakers are you using and suggesting?

My recent amp has led me to want to downsize my setup. My Sophia II’s can be handled by the amp but I wonder what would I look at if I downsized the speakers to prepare for a life less crowded by heavy equipment. NOTE: The amp inspires me to believe I am hearing the very best music of my life < 70 watts. 
jahatl513
I recently discovered my pass labs xa30.8 sounds amazing with 4 ohm or difficult loads. That is what I tend to stick to now. 
Vandersteen Quatro work very well with my Pass XA 30.5.  Although not efficient speakers, they have a powered sub integrated and an easy consistent ohm load.  I only ever see the needle twitch on the amp when the electronic dance music is thumping.

Karl
One of the amps I'm using is the Integrated Luxman 590 AX II ( class A 30 Watts) I use it with my Klipsch Forte III's, JBL 4319, and Zu Audio OMEN MK.II.

I build a clone of the First Watt amp pure class A, point to point wired and better capacitors transformer and resistors.  I use it t drive a pair of Vandersteen Model 5As with no issues.  Beats the pants off the First Watt also!

Happy Listening.

I also use a CJ Premier 11a driving Wilsons (in my case Maxx 2 - which had a lot of input in the design of your speakers which are sort of half sized Maxes). They will drive you out of the room before the amp clips.

Suggest that you keep that amp and just look at any speaker that is at least 90 dB efficient.