30 Watts of class A power: What Speakers are you using and suggesting?

My recent amp has led me to want to downsize my setup. My Sophia II’s can be handled by the amp but I wonder what would I look at if I downsized the speakers to prepare for a life less crowded by heavy equipment. NOTE: The amp inspires me to believe I am hearing the very best music of my life < 70 watts. 
jahatl513
One of the amps I run is a First Watt F5. The speakers I have paired with are, Nola Boxer 2's, Hornshoppe Great Horned Heils,Graham Chartwell LS3/5's,Spendor S3/5's,and The Betsy OB's. All driven successfully. At least to my ears. 
Hi all.  Thank you for your input. I don’t want to muddy the waters with budget am asking what you are all using and I’ll use that information so make/ model works well.  
I am using a Cary Audio Rocket 88R, a First Watt SIT-3, Pass Labs XA-25, Conrad Johnson Premier 11A, and a Dennis Had Inspire Universal. Yes Devore was on a list for me but I want to know about other speakers and what persons are using.  

I use Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S speakers with a Luxman class A 30 WPC integrated amp (L-590AX MK2). I love the combination. 
Member @mrubey is using a SIT-3 to drive his Cube Audio Nenuphar speakers. This pairing was praised and used by Srajan Ebaen of 6Moons in his review of the Nenuphar. 

I have the Cube Audio Nenuphar speakers as well. Driven by Found-Music 2A3 monoblocks.
Suppose I tell you that a resurrected and recapped, 1948 Brook10-C3 will run class G (a lot closer to class A) and drive a nice 8 ohm speaker. Does that mean I would suggest that it is the answer to your problem? At a whopping 30 watts running push pull parallel 2A3s? Into ONE channel? Not unless you had a vintage, possibly re-coned RCA LC-1A 15" speaker for each channel. I think you can see where I'm going.