What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load

Just asking.

I see specs into 4 ohms but nothing into difficult speaker loads (like Thiel CS5's).

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper

dsper
Sorry Erik, I won’t be engaging in any more of this discussion.

Whew, there’s a load off! But it is a real shame because I can't imagine anyone on earth as interested in digging through my old posts like you have. I'll miss the closeness.

I guess you’re the only person that’s allowed to look at other members threads/posts.

Something I’ve never ever intimated. Hahahahha.

And for the record, Golf’s last quote was from a thread about DSP crossovers where I strongly suggested the OP stop reading and start doing to build a level of personal experience he won’t get from mere reading, but as predicted, the OP just started 3 more threads about DSP crossovers.

Best,

Erik
Post removed 
Sorry Erik, I won't be engaging in any more of this discussion.
And, the Angels shall weep.😭

Now, back to our topic:
So, what amp WILL drive a 2 ohm load?
B
My brand new Mola Mola Kaluga amp and Makua Pre-Amp will.  Oh by the way, I just listed them for sale on Audiogon. 
golfnutz25 posts Sorry Erik, I won't be engaging in any more of this discussion. You can find the quotes yourself if you need to see them.
gdnrbob And, the Angels shall weep
gdnrbob
@georgehifi ,
Can you just drop down the level of sarcasm and argumentativeness a couple of notches?

Bob

REALLY!! after saying that to me,  https://youtu.be/YTY26k0CA0I?t=6 

And the self appointed forum cop has spoken.
golfnutz from his very few posts (25) had more knowledge than either of you. Audiogon's loss if he leaves.