Naim Audio system owners - What speakers are you using with Naim?

Asking for a friend, seriously. Ha!

I recommended Harbeth 30.2, Revel Studio2, possibly B&W or Fyne Audio.

Any other models? Looking for both stand mount and floor standing speakers.
128x128joeinid
@joeinid  

PMC & Focal speakers will have best synergy with Naim electronics. 
Ever since Focal acquired Naim, Focal has been voicing and tuning their speakers using Naim electronics. B&W will pair well with Naim too. 

Naim also makes awesome musical sounding streamer/DAC. I'm sure you are aware that you will have to use DIN connections to connect between Naim components in order to achieve best sound. Don't use RCA connections. That's why you will have to go all the way Naim, starting from their streamer/DAC, preamp & power amp and make use of their DIN connections to connect between them. No other hifi manufacturers make use of DIN connections as far as I know Naim is probably the only manufacturer that does that. DIN is pretty much like Naim's version of XLR balanced analog connection. However the Naim Statement NAC S1 preamp & Statement NAP S1 monoblock amps provide DIN, XLR balanced & RCA connections. 

Naim amps power output ratings have always been conservatively rated and while their power output ratings (wattage) are usually low but their power and current delivery are very robust and are capable and have no problem of driving difficult speaker loads and are stable down to low impedance loads. 
Current delivery that matters and is more important than the power output ratings (wattage). And I will guarantee you that say a power output ratings of 100 wpc @ 8 ohms off Naim amp will be very different than the same power output ratings of the same 100 wpc @ 8 ohms off an AV receiver or some cheap integrated amps or some cheap power amps. 
 @mr_m It may have been the wine !

seriously the newer NAIM gear is very neutral, musical and well engineered. I have so far run Thiel’s, Vandersteen, Totem, Klipsch on them to happy results.
Kudos, Neat, Dynaudio, Proac ,Rega would be were I would start. Speakers are difficult because your room is really the master of them. I have used Naim for over 30 years and have used all of the above at one time or another to great effect. Usually, Dynaudio may be the exception, a speaker with a benign load of 6-8 ohms seem to work best with Naim imo. Good luck...speakers can be a long road.