VPI Cuing arm falling too fast

I noticed tonight my Primes cuing arm doesn’t drop slowly anymore.

Anybody know a fix or how to trouble shoot?
last_lemming
For years the cueing device WAS the only component not made in the USA. About a year or so ago VPI changed from the foreign hydraulic lift to a mechanical cam lift made in the USA. You can tell the difference by the length of the cueing arm--long and thin (foreign hydraulic) short and thicker (mechanical USA). I've had both and prefer the mechanical lift--you control the rate of fall physically rather than relying upon the hydraulic system to slow the arm drop speed. The two types are interchangeable and easily swapped out--just ask VPI to send you a new one.
Post removed 
 What’s interesting is the one I have, which is the silicon, isn’t hydraulic at all in any real sense, it seems like it operates from a stiction standpoint. The thickness of the silicon slows the fall of the piston. 
If the cuing doesn't raise high enough....it can be adjusted with an Allen wrench to raise/lower the whole cueing assembly.....if that doesn't do it, you should lower the arm by lowering the arm pivot itself....easily done.  Let me know if you have question.