Best live albums from 1970's college days

Okay..... for you all old farts like me who enjoyed college life in the mid 1970's ..... what are your five favorite multi-LP live album purchases from those good old days ? Mine, in no particular order are : CSNY "Four Way Street," Yes "Yessongs," Grateful Dead "Europe '72," Peter Frampton "Frampton Comes Alive," and the Allman Brothers Band "Live at Filmore East." How about it guys and gals ..... shake up your memories and make a list !
adam18
50+ and counting. All in vinyl. I may have to search out the Shaun Cassidy though...not likely. :)
I gotta toss in Rick Wakemans' "Journey to the Center of the Earth". I scored a MFSL copy years ago and the fidelity is outstanding. I can hear the orchestra members accidently hitting their bows, a couple of pages turning, even a cough or two. It really is like being there.
-John
Joe Cocker - Mad Dogs & Englishmen
Earth, Wind, & Fire - Gratitude
BB King - Live At Cook County Jail
Leon Russell - Live
Elton John - 11-17-70
The Beach Boys In Concert
....and we haven't begun to skim Jazz!! The 70's was probably the best decade for live records ever!
"Journey to the Center of the Earth" ..... Wow ! Awesome pick John. I love that album ! So, anyway, I just got off the Amazon website, and ordered the new CSNY 1974 boxed set. From what I've been reading, it should be pretty awesome !
Man / Maximum Darkness with John Cipolina (a great fvcking album)
Hot Tuna / Hot Tuna
Bless his pointed little head / Jefferson Airplane