Anyone use auto lifters? Opinions

I must be getting lazy in my old age. I keep wishing someone would raise my tonearm for me. Sometimes you are just involved in something and putting it down to lift the tonearm is a pain. There are several auto lifters on the market. Does anyone have any experience with these? Do they work reliably and are they easy enough to trip that you do not have to worry about you tonearm and cartridge?
128x128mijostyn
Has anyone ever affixed the Q-Up using BlueTac so as to not have any residue left on the plinth, when moving to another table?
I don’t use them. But I have a friend who uses the AT Safety Raiser. He bought one when it first came out and it works like a charm.
Auto lift and return is an important feature to me, so I bought and restored a vintage semi-auto turntable. I don’t understand why the feature is not available on new turntables any more. 
Thanx for the help. It seems like the AT unit gets the best reviews. It is also pricey at $129 amazon prime. The Qup is rather large and certainly will not fit on my SOTA. It might on the SME but I tend to us the SOTA more.There are several versions of the AT lift from a cheaper Chinese version to the Little Fwend which is almost twice the price. Has anybody used the Expressimo Audio lifter? I love the simplicity of design and it looks like it will fit anywhere. It goes for $100.