Power cord recommendation for a dac?

Need a power cord for my new MHDT Orchid tube dac. Looking for something rich and detailed and absolutely glare/grain free, 500 or less, used or new -- something especially palpable in vocal and mid-bass frequencies.
pmboyd
On a side note:  I recently purchased a 40$ Ethernet cable from Swedish Jenving (Supra). I bought it just for fun and was expecting snake oil. Much to my surprise the difference was very audible from the first second. Much clearer and a bit louder. 
Audience PowerChord. I have used the “e” version with excellent results on two different DACs. Available used in you price range. 
Supra is very good for the money. I have their power cord which I didn’t care for their ends as they feel very cheap so off they went. The Supra PC to my ears a little soft or not as open and revealing as my Wywires and Nordost. I also purchased the Supra Power Block and again very good for the money, although not up to my PS Audio P5. Lastly I use a Supra Ethernet cable to my Bluesound Vault 2 which I prefer over the cable that came with it. Haven’t tried other Ethernet cables but very happy with the Supra.

Check out Zu Audio Mission MKI power cords on Ebay. You can often get them for less than $50. It’s what I use for my Orchid.