Power cord recommendation for a dac?

Need a power cord for my new MHDT Orchid tube dac. Looking for something rich and detailed and absolutely glare/grain free, 500 or less, used or new -- something especially palpable in vocal and mid-bass frequencies.
pmboyd
Sounds like someone is carrying baggage from a previous thread and just can't let go. 

By the way, I'll second the Triode Wire Labs PC. Also, Cullen Cable has more in his line up than when I got the TWL Digital American. HIs top line PC still comes in under the TWL and may be worth a look.

All the best,
Nonoise
I would give Mark Tunis a consideration. I have his power cord on my Metrum Onyx and love it. It's also on my PS Audio amp and will be on my Auralic preamp next week. 
On a side note:  I recently purchased a 40$ Ethernet cable from Swedish Jenving (Supra). I bought it just for fun and was expecting snake oil. Much to my surprise the difference was very audible from the first second. Much clearer and a bit louder. 
Audience PowerChord. I have used the “e” version with excellent results on two different DACs. Available used in you price range.