What amp is best with Wilson Sasha DAW speakers

Just received my new Wilson Sasha DAW speakers and am now beginning to sift through a long list of electronics that would bring out the best in them. If anyone owns these and could give some recommendations I love to hear them. I’m open to tube or solid state. Looking for amps and preamp. All opinions are appreciated.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
I have owned the ARC Ref 40 and the VTL 7.5. I purchased the VTL to replace the Ref 40 when I upgraded my speakers as the change was clearly bringing out the “truer then true” characteristic of the ARC amp. By this I mean it’s tendency to make everything sound bigger than life, more dynamic and more impactful but all rather similar. This could be because I match with VTL amps so the combo works well. The 7.5 is more honest but maybe less immediately attractive but I feel it is more true to the source. This comparison by Roy Gregory rings true to me

http://www.theaudiobeat.com/blog/trio_preamps.htm

Clearly these are all good amps and personal preferences and system matching will be what matters, not another persons opinion of which is “best”
Thank you for you input on the three preamps. Everyone’s input is very important to me. Even tho I’m aware I cant make a choice just solely based on what others say it does help to hear everyone’s personal preference. Which amps and preamps you all prefer and your reasons why helps me to choose a direction to pursue. The Wilson Sasha DAW is a very transparent speaker. I’ve heard it sound lush full and warm and also lean bright and cold depending on what electronics are used. Therefore any experience with different electronics on this speaker will help me. All you comments and advice are greatly appreciated. 
@rauliruegas 

Any particular reason you don't own JC1's? As you seem dead keen on them. What do you own?
Dear @initforthemusic  : Because I don't need it, you can look my system in Agon virtual system here:

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/3080

R.
Carey we are just a little suprised you aren’t at least considering some of the uber intergrated amplifiers which these days sound as good or better than many sets of separates.

The Gryphon Diablo 300, the new Vitus piece and the T+A 3100HV are all spectacular units, the T+A’s phono card was compared to 7-10k phono stages by the Absolute Sound, and it is internal is really inexpensive.

We have heard the new Backet labs preamps at the shows, and the sound is very impressive, many people are considering their preamps to match many of the really expensive tube preamps out there for a lot less.

The other tube preamp that is gaining a lot of great review is the Zesto.

We sell neither of these just an observation.

We would definatly say that the VTL or ARC on the old Krell is not going to be really good until you move into a new amplifier, we know the old Krell sound, had both the KSA 250 and the FPB 450MCX amplifiers in the past.

Again in the past while working at SBS the VTL 7.5 did sound great with the Krell amplifiers of the day.

Krells new XD series amplfiers are actually really rather extraordinary on the Wilson’s we heard the Chorus XD 300 at CAP last year on the Alexx’s in VPI’s room and the sound betweent the Krell and the Wilsons was extraordinary, and the prices are super reasonable for an amplifier of this quality.  You should ask Matt Weisfled of VPI what the sound was like at CAP last year, the sound of the Alexxs on a set of the new Krell 300XD was one of the best sounds of the entire show, and beat out many really expensive electronics setups.

One of the reaons we recommend the T+A 3100HV to you so highly is that it sounds very tube like and drives Wilson’s extremely well, we have a client in CA who was on a long seach to find great electronics to drive a set of Alexias and head the 3100HV making magic on that speaker.

Good luck on your search.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Krell, T+A dealers