Looking for a good full range floor stander

Hello all.  Making a good two way system for a 20 x 40x 12 high room budget 12k to 16 k.  Powered by a bryston 14b cubed amp.  Have a surround system with Golden ear ref and surrounds powered by parasound a21 for mains  and Carver cinema grand for surrounds. Like the GEs  The speakers I'm looking for will be for music only lots of jazz (female vocalist a fav), classical, classic rock and roll (70's and up).  I have heard good things about proac k6, Joseph audio, and a few others but am not within 4 hours of audition range.  Real interested in people in the know about the proac or suggestions.  Thanks in advance.
paliden
Post removed 
Audiotroy, when you go to a large say stadium show what you see are very large usually JBL linear arrays. They are in no way point source because point source loudspeakers suck in that application for the same reason they suck in large rooms. Now, you can do the same thing with dynamic drivers such a the Near Field Pipe Dreams or the Carver Ultimate Line source. I have heard the Pipe Dreams and although capable of huge volume they could not image. I have not heard the Carvers. There are applications where point source speakers are the way to go. But as I said before Unless you want to sit right on top of the speakers this is not one of them. All this is in Loudspeakers for Dummies. I suggest you read it. As I said before, Maggie 20.7s are the perfect speaker for this gentleman. They fit all of his requirements, will do 95 dB in this situation and image much better than and point source speaker. The only reason I would not recommend is if he liked listening to very loud rock and it does not seem that he does. Another issue is that as background music throughout the room the Maggies and any other linear source dipole is going to sound more natural, less strained, larger and more powerful. It would not be unusual with some special recordings to think there was an actual person across the room singing. That will never happen with a point source in tha application. Palidin, I encourage you to find a dealer and listen to these if you can and have a look at them. They are also really quite elegant and make a great conversation piece. 
There are some people on this forum that spew off mindlessly without knowledge or experience. Taking their word for anything is dangerous and very expensive.
Oh, Martin Logans do not image any better than any other ESL or Ribbon loudspeaker. They are compromised by having to cross to a woofer usually at 250 Hz or above because the curved panel is non linear. Sanders, who designed this panel for ML abandoned it as inferior which you can read about on his web site sanderssoundsystems.com. 
As for size it all depends where you like sitting. I like being up front in the first 10 rows of a big concert and at the stage in a small venue. Point source speakers put you in the back of the hall. If you increase the volume to try and get yourself up front you get a very surreal effect of a band playing very loud at a distance. 
You have a very large space to fill with sound and you have a Bryston 14Bcubed so the power is not an issue.
If you look at the Bryston line, they have the Model T Signature speakers (which I have) and they are pretty amazing in performance with a huge amount of dynamic output.  I am using my pair in a 30x35x18 room with a pair of Anthem M1 mono's at 2000 watts per channel and it sounds outstanding.  I would seriously consider these speakers.
audiotroy2,

You must be a dealer.  When I was looking for speakers, I thought Focal, B&W and Keff's were some of the worst out there.  Focal's aria line is one of the worst (look at the reviews).  When I heard them I asked the dealer, "Where's The Bass?"  There responded Focal was the only audiophile speaker out there.  I then told him audiophiles must be allergic to bass.  I was not impressed with either B&W 804's or Diamond series.  The first thing I thought of you got to be kidding these speakers sell for $17,000 and $30,000 per pair.  You've got to be kidding me.

You must be a dealer who sells these brands?

I listened to Martin Logan Motion 60's, B&W CM10 and 804's, Golden Ear, Definitive technologies, Vienna Acoustic's, Monitor Audio Silver 8, 10 and Gold series and ended up with my Paradigm Prestige 85F's.  After purchasing them, I went back to listen to the all the B&W's and couldn't believe I liked Paradigm better.  Shortly after I purchased them an ex-friend sent me an article discussing how 3 way are better than 2 1/2 way speakers.  He turned around and purchased a pair of SALK Song Encore's at the RMAF knowing they were 3 way.  He always made sure he was one up on me and I finally came to my senses and told him to go pound sand.  I think there are a lot of snobby audiophiles that love doing this.

After this discussion, I think dealers should not be allowed to participate.  They slyly pretend to be consumers only to sell their own stuff.  

After reading your responses I would imagine many of us feel you should be banned from participating.

Just telling it like it is.  I am sure this will fire up further discussions.

If you looked at the reviews and looked at their performance numbers, they lived up to what they sounded like to me.  I always wonder why Paradigm gets left out.  They are certainly better many of their competitors in that price range.  Chris Spies is by far also one of the best manufacturer reps in the industry.  Can't find a better sales person.  He explained how they developed a corrugated material inside the cabinet walls and the 2 1/2 way cross over to make them a 93 db efficient speaker to boost an extra 3 db.  This in turn allows the Prestige series to distort music less.

SALK manufactures high end speakers with active bass woofers and they can certainly fill a room.  However, the retailers don't want to hear anything about how great SALK speakers are because Jim sells them direct so he doesn't have to sacrifice the quality of his cabinets and drivers.

I think it might be interesting for someone to lead a discussion asking those of us who are dealers.  We will then be able to put two and two together.