Just received shipment of my Magnepan LRS’s

Yesterday I took delivery of my Magnepan LRS’s. I am powering them with a Rogue Audio Sphinx 2 through Stealth Audio MLT speaker cables. Sources are a Rega RP6 and an Oppo BDP 105. I know that these speakers have a long way to go to break in, but what great soundstaging, decay, depth and lifelike imaging. Can’t wait to see how they are doing in 6 months. This is my 3rd set of Maggies and I am tickled to have their sound back in my home.
thomasj
@gammonit_2000 , 
Good point. 
Though I would not rush judgement, as the speakers are breaking in.
Though I know some may disagree, I, personally have noticed that speakers really do undergo a degree of change when being run-in when new.
I know of another Agon member, Elizabeth, who owns Maggies.
I would PM her and get her take on the tweeter issue. Otherwise, contact Magnepan directly.
Bob

Post removed 
I may be generalizing, but in a smaller room tweeters to the outside, and in a larger room, try both ways.
meiatflask, off hand,
Atma Sphere,ARC,Bel Canto,Van Alstine,Magnepan,Anti-Cable,Schmitt Custom Cable

If something is needed , Needle Doctor is a walk in store here.FWIW Best Buy is based in Mpls .
Just read the Stereophile review.  Apparently Herb R. did the testing with tweeters to the inside, and in a small room.  I would think the toe in angle would have to be severe in that case to get the tweeters further away from you.  Some very odd measurements as well on the frequency response.  Too bad too nobody dares to add a couple of subs to the mix, then cries about the missing bass.  I think I'd rather hear how they sound with a couple of REL T5s oh wait that's my set up.  At least he mentioned a sub or two in passing, while comparing them to literally a half dozen other speakers...