Seeking Streaming Receiver Recommendations

Helping friends who are NOT audiophiles, but have a pair of SPICA TC-50 speakers (specs below).  They want a receiver (real FM radio), want to be able to stream spotify and maybe some other services, want to be able to throw content from their phones via bluetooth or airplay.  New receivers seem to have all of this, but what has good sound and enough power for the Spicas?  Crutchfield has Yamaha (Class D) and Integra (class not listed).  If anyone has looked into this, please share recommendations.  Thanks, Peter

SPICA TC-150 SPECS:
Two-way, stand-mounted loudspeaker. Drive-units: 1" soft-dome tweeter, 6.5" pulp-cone woofer. Low-frequency alignment: sealed-box with Q=0.78. Crossover frequency: 2kHz. Crossover: high-pass slope, approximately first-order, 6dB/octave; low-pass slope, fourth-order, 24dB/octave, Bessel; both drivers connected with the same polarity. Frequency response: 60Hz-17kHz -3dB. Sensitivity: 84dB/W/m. Nominal impedance: 4 ohms (3.6 ohms minimum at 4kHz). Amplifier requirements: 25-100W. Maximum power handling: 50W continuous, 100W peak.

peter_s
Get the Yamaha, or a NAD, Marantz, Arcam, or Cambridge (all sold at Crutchfield). Integras are unreliable and don’t sound any good (ear-piercing highs, weak bass).
Integra is part of Onkyo, so if you go for the DTM-7 I'd spend the extra $50 for the 6-year extended warranty as reliability is an issue.  Personally, I'd go for the Yamaha R-N803 and get a nice piece of butcher-block wood or marble that accommodates the depth of the unit and put that on the shelf underneath the Yamaha -- problem solved.  Don't discount that the Yamaha offers YPAO room correction that could significantly improve Here's a review of the R-N803 that compares it to a similar Onkyo piece that likely shares some House sound characteristics with the DTM-7...

https://www.soundstagesimplifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/28-yamaha-rn803-network-stereo-receiv...

If they really want to kick it up a notch they could eventualy add an SVS SB1000 sub for $500 and really rock the house.  Again, best of luck in whatever you decide. 

Thanks everyone for your input! @soix - I would have gone for the Yamaha, but it turned out that the shelf space they had for the receiver was limited in depth (13"), and there were few 2-channel networked units that would fit that space.  A 50wpc Marantz with built in CDP (thought that might be too low power, didn't want mechanical parts) and the 80wpc Integra DTM-6 (and its Onkyo cousin). We decided on the Integra, just because it fit the constraints and parameters, not because it was expected to be best.  Hopefully it goes well with the Spicas. I did advise my friend to call back online distributor and purchase the 6-year warranty - good advise.  Hopefully, if it lasts 6 years, it will be stable longer than that!
I would try a good "Basic" Receiver (Yamaha / Marantz / NAD) with a good built-in Amp section.

Then, ADD a BlueSound Node 2i to one of the Inputs.
BlueSound's APP is a "No-Brainer" - It can handle the Streaming, has GREAT sound quality (for what it is), and can also link HQ Bluetooth

Simple Buttons and Dials for the other functions on the Receiver make that stuff easy as well.