My Triad of Integrateds

Whenever someone says they are looking for an integrated, I think they should try brands:

• Luxman
  • Pass
  • Ayre
  • Arcam (actually a lot like Ayre to my ears)

Because I hear them as quite different sounding. What about you? Is there a constellation of integrateds you think buyers should experience?
erik_squires
I have heard the older Musical Fidelity M6 500i at a dealer. It was the best sounding integrated amp I had the pleasure to hear. Dual mono design at 70lbs, I don’t think MF makes an amp like that now. Too bad, it really sounded fantastic.
If you have any interest in tube amplification I'll second willgoff's recommendation of Raven Audio. I've owned amps from Rogue, Cary, Cayin, AES and Dynaco and my Raven Blackhawk is remarkably better than any, at a very reasonable price.
Any of the Audio Analogue Anniversary line amplifiers should be on the list. Pretty sure nobody’s here know them, which is really sad as they are as good  as it gets. Great parts, made in Italy. Extremely musical, enjoyable pieces. And the good news is there is a distribution for them in the US (tmhaudio).
you could certainly create a sub-thread to this one focused just on tube or SS integrated.
I’m thinking I’d prefer a tube pre and SS amp hybrid integrated.
@noodlyarm   This makes no sense