My beloved CDP finally bit the dust

Time for a  new front end.The laser and transport mechanism was designed as an entire unit,easily replaceable in my Vincent S6.Except the unit is no longer available.I've enjoyed it for the past nine years and I will miss it terribly.
I've got a Cambridge CXC along with a Parasound Zdac v2 on the way as a replacement.I don't stream,just enjoy physical media for now.Both are returnable if one or both don't work out.I didn't want to spend $$$ an end up in the same situation a few years down the road.I could up the budget but I'm not sure it's necessary.I'm hoping for a similar smooth sound with detail that's not harsh.
So what do you guys and gals think?Am I on the right track?My other components are LTA MZ2,Aric Audio Transcend Push Pull amp,Tekton Impact Monitors,four subs.Blues and rock,acoustic and electric is my preference for music.Any suggestions for 'plan B' components are welcome.
128x128jtcf
Well the amp has a new fuse and is up and running again.The Parasound is still sounding good,does everything right except it is still missing that 'organic touch/flavor' that the Vincent CDP presented so nicely.I think if I found a decent digital cable that might tip the scales in that direction.Any suggestions for a good coax cable around $300+/- ?
Cerious is one I'm thinking about.I do like their ics.Wireworld gold sounds interesting too.
Given what you’re looking for, a tubed NOS DAC would seem to be a great option. If cost is an issue I don’t think you’ll go wrong with the Mhdt Orchid (see recent 6moons review), but if you have a higher budget the Audio Mirror with upgrades looks very interesting too. Both offer trial periods so you can try before you buy, which is huge. My guess is you’ll notice improvements over your Vincent either way.

On the digital cable front, I’d recommend trying a $40 Apogee Wyde Eye cable (go balanced if you can) before spending several hundred dollars.  I’ve used mine for many years, and it was John Atkinson’s (editor of Stereophile) reference for a while. It’s a neutral yet very natural sounding cable that I think will, in combination with either of the above DACs, do very well in delivering the qualities you’re looking for while saving you some $$$. Heck, not much to lose in trying and you can probably return it through Amazon if you don’t like it. Make sure you give some good hours for burn-in as usual, and definitely pay attention to the direction arrows if/when you install the cable (I installed mine backwards once and it was not good). Hope this helps, and best of luck.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N6XL1XW/ref=twister_B01MUH69P1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Best of luck.
An excellent sounding one box solution is the Sparkler Audio S503 Spiral CD player. I’ve had mine for about 6 months and love how natural it sounds. Sparkler is a company formed by the top engineer for 47 Labs. The great Phillips TDA 1543 NOS 16 bit dac chip is used. A minimalist approach that delivers the heart of the music. Check it out...
http://www.sparkler-audio.com/portfolio/S503_en.html