Speaker Recommendations budget of <6k new or used

Hi newbie.

Looking for some speaker recommendation for new speakers at home. I don't have a dedicated room listening area is around 14x12 ceiling height is prolly 10 feet. Room is not treated. 
Associated equipment are VPI Prime sig with transfiguration axia s cart. Zesto 1.2 Andros Phonostage, Zesto Let 1.0 Preamamp, Zesto Bia 120 Stereo amp. Kimber Hero interconnects and Kimber Monocle XL for speaker cables. 
I play a little bit of everything. But mostly rock. Current speakers are Tannoy XT8F Floorstanders. 

Budget is <6k new or used. I don't have a ton of space so I might place the speakers close to the wall.

So far I've audition Wilson Sabrina's (Love it but out of my price range.)
Harbeth's SuperHL's Plus and the 3.2 anniversaries. 

TIA
128x128lestelepaul
I suggest trying some vintage Tannoys. Monitor Golds, or HPD's. I think you would be pleased with them.

Good luck, regards,
Dan
Lestelepaul,

We sell many of the hotest loudpseakers in that price range.

If you love rock you would love the new Golden Ear Triton 1R they are narrow slighthly deep and have amazing deep bass.

One cool factor is that the bass is adjustable so you can control the amount of bass for the room size.

The Tritron 1R sound amazing on tubes are very efficient, play loud, have a fantastic midrange, and have a huge soundstage as well, and are one of the best sounding loudspeakers we have ever heard, they are the exact same speaker as the larger Tritron References.

The new Tritron 1R are vastly supperior than the older Triton 1’s.

Other fantastic Rock speakers are the PSB T3 which have a slightly more open midrange, slightly less deep bass, but also throw a huge soundstage, great top end and are very narrow, the bass response is adjustable with plugs as well. 
Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Golden Ear and PSB dealers,