Preamp suggestions

Just purchased a Nakamichi PA-5 amp in excellent shape. The previous owner was using an Acurus preamp and driving Klipsch Cornwalls.  In my set up I will be driving Snell E IIs. I'm looking for preamp advice to pair with the Naka and the Snell's.  Much obliged in advance 

icarus12
Yes mcreyn got the money shot icarus12 , didn't see that closeout sale on the original Saga which is tube /or passive and remote for $100 less.  https://www.schiit.com/products/saga

Cheers George
Schiit also sells short interconnects for their products, $20/pair. I have used Blue Jean LC-1, with my passive SYS which are very low capacitance cable than can be made to any length. 
mecryn, Canare is Japanese. They make great commercial cable. I use DA 206 for all my AES/EBU cables and for all my long low level signal cable. They also make the best RCAs you can buy. Indestructible!
I really appreciate your guidance and the time you took to make these suggestions. I believe I will go with the Schiit which I just looked up thanks to your link.  Is there a preference on tubes? They offer a Russian or Tung Sol.  I was also looking at a Parasound P/FET- 900 II that is for sale on eBay for $170.  Phono section and tone controls. Any thoughts??
Just a clear up here. Your speakers are the Snell E series 2, not Klipsch Cornwalls, as mistaken by George ( which is surprising, as George is rarely wrong on these pages ). Easily, a 9 db difference in efficiency, so passive is a bit more questionable, depending on the voltage output of the source ( s ).