I'm sure my new Moon 780D can reveal more than what my DH Labs AES/EBU delivers it.

What an improvement over my decade-old factory-modded Wadia S7i ! ! 
The Moon 780D is the most transparent DAC I've heard.  I'm  listening for hours on end. 

The DH Labs 110 Silver was serviceable for a 2009 machine,  but I think this new DAC deserves now a more sumptuous feast.  Sim Moon is not forthcoming with the kind of cabling they use with the 780D, even though they used the exact unit I purchased as a demo in their shows. 

And I can't afford to join the 'Cable of the Month' club, switching out wires at intervals.

So I'm polling you other Moon DAC owners for your experience with AES/EBU cables and even single-ended
 IC's output to a tube preamp.  I'm prepared to pay for quality.

Thanks so much,
- Dr. John
128x128dr-john
andrewkelley - thanks for being up front.  Why Sim Moon didn't want to get specific with me - who knows ? From Moon 260D transport to DAC they recommended AES/EBU and likewise ethernet for streaming. Pure silver IC, eh ?  My IC from pre-amp to amp is Shindo Silver - so what you say makes sense.  Thanks.
I use a the Kimber Orchid and it's my forever choice. Many excellent reviews / comments from various forums. My search is over.
+1 for Shunyata. I’m using 1.5m XLR Sigma between DAC & CD Transport and like it very much.
Be sure to try before you buy because YMMV.
I used to use DHL top of the line interconnects to my then Rogue M150s,  but eventually when I changed out I realized the DHL were thin sounding  

I highly recommend WireWorld

their series 7 is excellent and their series 8 a cut above

you might consider coax

WW offers a money back guarantee
dr-john
Another +vote for Audience brand.  Have fun and keep us posted on the cabling tried w/ your Sim Moon.
Happy Listening!